lasergrips

Status
Not open for further replies.

longhair

has anybody had any experience with these lasergrips? i just wondered if they held up,
do they work, are they worth a damn?

4V50

Retired Screen Name
Bought some for training purposes. Fired a thousand rounds through a j-frame S&W and the grips still holding up. Wish they were larger like an Uncle Mike's though.

Mac Scott

Crimson Trace sent us a set, for a J-RB Smith, for evaluation. At first I laughed. Then I put them on a shop gun and played with them for awhile. Then I took them home and put them on my 640-1 "bathrobe" gun. Then I added them to our catalog!
smile.gif

I've always detested laser sights, but these things are way cool. For me, about the right size and degree of "fill" for a concealment J-RB grip and you don't even know the laser is there until you passively trigger it.

The main reason, I think, for my conversion to this thing, is the fact that I can see where the gun is going to hit without my glasses on. That's becoming more important to me as I steadily advance through my fifties. It can be even more important sometimes at 0300.

----Mac

longhair

thank y'all for the info. i know they kinda looked like a good thing, but you know, sometimes looks can be deceiving.
thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.