LAR Grizzly Parts--specifically extracters

shiroikuma

Hey all,

I need and extracter (the claw that removes the fired case) for an LAR grizzly Mark 1 in .45 win mag. I email LAR manufacturing a week ago... no reply they don't make them anymore either.

I tried Sprange's sporting goods in Yuma AZ... they sold off all the parts that they aquired when LAR quit the handgun business so no luck thier.

I email Brownells even though they don't have any listed on the site. no reply yet.

any ideas?

And I know this is supposed to be in the accesories/parts but I don't think as many people look there and this is a rare pistol

shiro

DAVID JOHNSON

Shiro

I had a grizzley in 10mm and just recently sold it. I sold the gun because I was afraid I would not be able to obtain the replacement parts. While I had the gun I tried and tried to find a barrel to change the gun to 45acp. Durring my search I found out that LAR sold the rights to a company in Germany. I can't remember the site but they had parts and conversation kits for sale. The site is in english maybe you can email them. I found them by going to Mamma.com the (search engine) and searching for LAR Grizzley. Hope this helps, if not you cound contact one of the better smiths and have them machine a part for you or go to Guns America and see if anyone has the conversition kit for sale under the LAR sub-heading. Expensive but better than not being able to use the gun.

David J