Lady security contractors--civilian backgrounds?

47a8f7a7bc213c316ebcf4549f607e64.jpg
Searching images of "American security contractors", several appeared, and are probably legit.

The title for this is Amercan s. c. Iraq.

Just curious whether must be LEO, US Marshalls, FBI etc, because I never read about any having been allowed to serve as infantry, or have similar USMC field experience. :confused:

I'm simply curious :)- this is all. No Hidden Agenda.:)
Waiting for snow to begin melting so that the Memphis area opens up again - including my Krav Maga classes (I'm 65 Years old). Ready to "test" for the green belt.

Last edited:

Sharkbite

My ex-girlfriend and I both did contract work for Dyncorp, TC and MVM. She had a LE SWAT background. She had some issues getting accepted by the guys when she got to Baghdad, but eventually proved herself and was licking windows alongside “the guys”.

Sharkbite: Very interesting. I read the entire book by Erik Prince about creating and operating that famous company.

Being a SWAT was my first guess. Thanks very much for the work y'all did. "Licking windows" !? Inside slang.

Mainah

I've got a buddy who worked as a contractor in Iraq. He's a guy, and his background was as an LEO and didn't include military service.

Pistoler0

47a8f7a7bc213c316ebcf4549f607e64.jpg
Searching images of "American security contractors"[..] I'm simply curious :)- this is all. No Hidden Agenda.:)
ha ha ha,

like you I didn't have a hidden agenda when I just typed "russian security contractors" to see if I could find pictures of any female slavic warriors... ;) no luck. They all look like they hired whoever's the dude that can dunk the most vodka.

EDIT:

ooooh, much better luck with the google search: Israeli female soldiers.
Be careful, prefix with the word "hot" and get ready to volunteer to go patrol the border with the Gaza strip.

Last edited: