Kydex holster pics

mike benedict

Thought you all might like to see a couple of the holsters I have been making.

View

View

View

View

Mike Benedict
Talon Tactical Holsters
http://www.talontactical.com

Tecolote

Sharp looking

Mike,

I gotta say that the IWB looks very sharp. Wish I had seen before I ordered another brand. I've also noticed that your holsters always get very positive reviews. Looks I better start saving to order one of your holsters. :)

ArmySon

Staff Alumnus
His holsters are indeed high quality. I have two of his mag carriers and an A10. Fast and comfortable.

Fred

Yes, Mike's holsters get a favorable review

from me. I have his PDL in lefty persuasion for a Kahr K9. It's a paddle holster that really works, and works well. This comes from someone who does not really like paddle holsters at all! :)

Rosco Benson

Dittoes on the PDL. Mine is for a Commander and it works extremely well. It is the ONLY paddle holster I've ever tried that I like.

Mike's Surefire light holder is cool too. It's a bezel-down clip-on holder. There is no "bottom" on the pouch, so the light can be stored in the holder and still be functional if grabbed without time to remove the holder.

Mike's pocket holster is quite neat too. That extension on the rear edge is not to make it look like a '59 Cadillac, it is to catch on the pocket when drawing to keep the holster in the pocket. It works slick.

Mike makes 'em one at a time and can accomodate about any reasonable request. Good gear produced by a good guy (and an excellent shooter).

Rosco

mike benedict

Thanks for the kind words. Now I guess I'll have to send you all "T-Shirts" That way maybe no one will think you are wearing an Uncle Mike's holster.

Mike