Kriss Vector help

rifleman0311

Took my Vector and Scorpion to the range and needless to say I feel stupid investing in a Vector right now. Of course my Scorpion had zero issues but man...I couldn't get more than 30 rounds out of the Vector with the same ammo before I had to quit. Unfortunately I only had winchester white box and magtech both in 115 gr. Not the best sample of ammo but still.....the fact that one gun eats it with out fail...and a dozen of my other guns in 9mm do too, but the Vector doesn't regardless of how many different Glock mags I try is a problem. FTF, FTE, stove pipes, stuck and destroyed brass, stuck cases on the bolt face were literally every other round...It failed in almost every single way! Yes the gun was lubed, yes I tried different ammo and mags. Next step is to find some some hotter stuff but I feel a call to the manufacturer is more than warranted. Im not doing any crazy stuff with my mags, or taking a dremel tool to something either. The gun should work at that kind of price point. Any one had this issue and know specifically what ammo it likes? And how is Kriss customer service? I want to like it, but it's a no go for now.

CarJunkieLS1

I'm guessing it's the ammo...id get some some the 9mm Nato ammo that's made for an MP5 as those take a hotter round to function correctly it's possible your Vector is the same way. Some 124 or 147 ammo is on the order for you. If that doesn't work then I'd for sure be calling the Manufacturer

2wheelwander

Saw a SBR Vector at the LGS after I bought my Scorpion. It was getting out of purgatory. White, all dressed up, pretty gun. Looking at it and figuring up how much the guy had wrapped up in that thing compared to what I had with my 'brace' on my Scorpion - I had money left over for a Fostech trigger and then some.

Just don't get it the Kriss products at their price point.

krunchnik

When I worked for a local range we had a Kriss in .45acp-had missfeed and ejection issues-well to make a long story short the plastic guard where the empty brass bounced off of to eject had a piece broken out and was letting brass get stuck in the opening-was the goofiest thing I have seen.
As far as their customer service goes it was pretty decent-we had someone get a squib stuck and blew the barrel up-they replaced the parts but we had to pay.