Krinker Plinker

jailbait

so basically for around $400 (stock 10/22, shipping, & kit) you'd have a 22 caliber ak47, or you could go out and get a wasr 10 for around $258 plus shipping, ffl transfer fee and have the real deal... hmm....

let me think...

lryan

I like it, but you could probably build it yourself using part purchased online. It has an AMD-65 stock, and I think a Galil fore grip. He used a fold by hand AK-47 reciever(no holes drilled,or maybe a pre bent one, but it looks like he made a custom fore end ferrule, or cut the notch for an existing one,and another custom piece to match the 10/22 receiver with the AMD-65 reciever.
11.99 @ Copes for the receiver
10.00 online for the pisotol grip (gunbroker.com)
10-15.00 for the rear trunion and folding stock (gunbroker.com)
35.00 for the Galil fore end (gunbroker.com)
20.00 for the Krinkov flash hider (gunbroker.com)
25.00 for the Ghost Ring sights (ebay)
116.99 Total
Mine already has the weaver mount.
So if you already have a 10/22 and some time and tools you can make a piece to match up the receivers. I think you can build this thing pretty cheap. As a matter of fact, I have a failed fold by hand project that looks like a candidate for this thing. It was just very slightly off of square.

SavageSniper

I have been looking for something like this. Does sound a little high. Does anyone have any links to other manufactures of "like" setups?

KaceCoyote

AK-100 handguard, Bulgarian stock i believe. Certainly not a AMD stock. Krinkov kits are usually VERY high quality so, I'd say worth it if you can stand the 10/22