Know anything about the EAA Bounty Hunter Line?

pistolsplus

I would like to know whether anyone has had any personal experience with the Bounty Hunter line of SAA revolvers. What do you think of them - fit, finish, mechanics, accuracy, etc...
I am particularly interested in the alloy framed .22 LR/Mag. conversion. What about it? Is the blue finish a nice looking one, and is it durable enough to stand up to normal use and cleaning?

kbsrn

EAA

I don't know anything about that EAA product, but I would not buy from them. They customer service is one of the worst I have ever dealth with. They are rude and unknowable about thier products.

Ewok_Guy

I've fired a couple of the EAA Bounty Hunter revolvers before. You certainly get what you pay for. The finishes were pretty bad, and accuracy was poor. I wouldn't buy one. One would be much better off with a Ruger, IMPE.

Tropical Z

In defense of EAA,i've had nothing but great service from them.I've never shot one of their Bounty Hunters,but own two of their Windicators (both.357mag) and can HONESTLY say that they are as good as any revolver out there IMHO and better than most.;)