Knob Creek Fall 2004

Bogie

Okayfine, Campers!

Keep an eye out for a 1995 3/4 ton Chevy conversion van with Missouri plates, and (hopefully I remember to bring it) a 3' high Shiner Bock bottle on the roof.

Brian D.

Bogie, I sure hope that THR is back up and running sometime before the Knob Creek event, as many of the attendees like to electronically firm up their plans online. Lots of High Roaders (and likely Firing Liners too) seem to show up at KCR over that weekend. Might even go myself, if it looks to be dry enough to park, get to and from vehicle, etc. (At this point it's been two weeks or more since the Louisville area has had rain, AFAIK.)
Sorta figure that there will be dealers at this event who will have received their first decent shipments of "post ban" goodies to sell. Betcha the joint will be jumping because of this timing too! Unless it's a soupy, rainy mess over that weekend, in which case the hardcore regulars can split up the stuff I would've bought...

garrettwc

Brian you are right on the weather. Dust flies when I cut the grass right now. Don't count on that holding though. If Knob Creek holds true to form we should get a monsoon on the Wednesday before. :p

I was down there a week or so ago. New pole barn is pretty much done. There is going to be a lot more space for booths depending on how they set everything up.

I have purposely avoided the last two gunshows with the plans of saving my pennies for some post ban goodness.

I'll be there Saturday if work will allow.

Ben Swenson

I'm going to be going down to Florida for the next week or so. If I arrange things right, I might be able to drop by on my way back sometime on the Friday of the shoot.

It's been way too long since I've made KCR and I've got a better digital camera now.