Kimbers in .357

Nick_C_S

I've only checked a couple at the gun store - they're awesome.

Since I only shoot double-action, the hidden hammer is a no-brainer.

MC 1911

K6s is an excellent little revolver! Trigger was better than a S&W out of the box.Kimber did a nice job on these!!

Wheel-Gunner

As others have stated, they are great. Most won't be disappointed in my estimation. I really wish they would offer a blued model, particularly a blued 4". I would purchase one immediately if ever offered.

Love mine. I wish they made a light weight version. It's light for an all steel gun, but heavy compared to guns made with titanium, polymer or other alloys.

HighValleyRanch

SSS, at first I thought it a little heavy too. But found that with a good AIWB holster that has two hanging points I don't notice the weight as much. Dang, I can even carry that 2" K6s under a light tanktop all day without anyone noticing. Cannot pocket carry however.

It's one of the best all around guns. I've even shot the heavy Buffalobore .357 max loads out of mine. It woke up everone around me at the range!LOL Now that they have the wrap around hogue grips for the Kimber, it is a great woods carry.

Here is a link to my review of the Kimber K6 with Buffalobore .357
https://thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6829820&highlight=buffalobore#post6829820

But am thinking about getting a 360 PD scandium for summer pocket carry.

Last edited: