Kimber Ultra Carry holsters

Alex Johnson

I just bought a Kimber Ultra Carry recently and am looking for a concealed carry holster for it. My preferance is in the IWB styles. Just was wondering if anyone out there knows of anybody making a holster for this pistol. Thanks a lot.

------------------
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."-Second Amendment to the Constitution

Daddycat

When i had a Ultra Carry, I packed it in a Galco Scout IWB holster that was designed for the Colt Officers model. Worked fine.
Also used a Bianchi IWB, the stiff leather,not the soft suede like one.Also designed for the Colt Officer model. The Scout was a slightly snugger fit.
Good Shooting!
Daddycat

------------------

My last IWB for a 1911 was a Galco Royal Guard. Very nice holster, just as good as the Kramer I used beforehand.

ak9

Sparks VM2 works like a champ. Very versatile. IWB or tuckable. Stable and comfortable.

skdtac

hi alex,
i've got ky-tac bravehearts and point .5s for the kimber ultra carry in stock and ready to ship asap. don't skimp when it comes to your carry gear, it should be at least as dependable and high quality as your firearm. i would highly recommend the braveheart. visit http://skdtac.com/category.asp?categoryid=5 for more info.
best,
joe

------------------
www.skdtac.com
tactical accessories for self-defense and le

Mal H

Staff
I should have caught this sooner. We try to keep all holster questions in the Gear and Accessories forum.

Moving it there ...