Kimber Eclipse

Glock_Racer

Yep, they sure are purty aren't they?

eclipse55.jpg

Steve B.

Finish is reminiscent of AMT, although I know there is no comparison in quality. I like the Eclipse line, and I hope they become more common at my local gun store.

AndABeer

Custom Eclipse (5")

Seen it, yes. Shot it, yes. Carry it, yes. I love this pistol. So much so that I got a Ultra Eclipse (3") for a BUG. The Ultra is already back at Kimber for jamming problems but the Custom now has over a 1000 rounds through her with no troubles at all and I shoot it quite well. I hope those jokers can fix the Ultra. It shot well too when it finally got into battery.

tonyz

Here is a picture of mine. As you can see one very Exellent looking 1911 and extremly accurate. One ragged hole offhand at 50'. Trigger pull with the stock match grade trigger, After I adjusted and lubed it 2 3/4 LB's.

Tony

j870464.jpg

Last edited:

Zundfolge

AndABeer, I didn't know they made an Ultra in the eclipse line (it's not on their www site).

What did it cost compared to the regular old Ultra Carry?

It must be real purdy :)

Glock_Racer

tonyz -

Aaaaack!

Is that Hogue finger-grooved rubber grips I see. OH THE HORROR! :eek:

And you covered the checkering too, YIIIKES! :D

tonyz

Glock_Racer

Yep, I did cover up the checkering. But only when I'm plate shooting, after I get done winning they they come off and the laminates go back on.

Tony

iV17633.jpg

Bullitt

Here's mine, less than 300 rounds. I love it. Its my first 1911 style pistol ever. The finish it just awesome. I got a steal on the gun, four Wilson Combat mags and a Bladetech holster all for $850.00 no tax, bought it from an individual who only put 100 rounds through it. Everyone keeps telling me I'll hate this pistol as soon as it starts failing. Are 1911's bad about failing? I heard mostly good things and couldn't find anything bad about Kimber before I bought it.

Attachments

• kimber03.jpg
    kimber03.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 69