Kimber 84M .308, Need Help

KS1911

I purchased the above rifle this week. Went out to shoot it the next day and loaded 3 rounds into it. After firing the very first one, I was unable to pull the bolt back. It would rotate up but would not come back. I unloaded the 2 remaining rounds from the floorplate but I still could not pull it back. I had to go home and stand the rifle up on a chair while pushing down on the bolt with all my force to free it. I found that the casing had two black residue rings around it so I cleaned the rifle and took it out again the next day. Now the jams will happen every 6 or so rounds but only so far when 2 other rounds are loaded into the floorplate. Also, at times, after loading a round, it will not fire when the trigger is pulled. I can hear it click like a dry fire but nothing. I simply have to lift the bolt then lower it again to correct this. Any advice? A brand new Kimber rifle should not be doing this, especially for the price. My cheap savage never did.

Thanks,
KS1911

KS1911

That was my plan of action but I wanted to check first to be sure it wasn't an easy fix so I did not have to send my new rifle off for fixing this quickly.
Thanks for your help.