Kick-Eez or Limbsaver

9mmMike

I like the Pachmayr Decelerators.
I found the kick-eez and limb-savers to be too sticky. I know that they sell a spray to make them less sticky but the Pachmayrs do not need this.
I use these on my 870's and they work quite well.
Mike

pkalisz

The LimbSaver recoil pad is great - it has eliminated the pain from shooting hot loads with my Marlin 45-70.

Paul Kalisz
Versailles, KY

chris in va

I have a Limbsaver on my 20ga Nova :rolleyes:

It works great. Whatever they make it out of really absorbs the shock. The only thing is how sticky the material is, so the stock hangs up on my shirt sometimes. No biggie when shooting clays, just a little annoying.

If they made shoes out of this rubber I could climb walls.

InSoMNiaX23

I just had a Limbsaver put on my 870 and it made 3" turkey loads very manageable. I noticed that I can now shoot four rounds of trap and not feel like I have been shooting afterward. My only complaint is that for my gun (870 Express with a wood stock) I could not find a direct fit replacement so my gunsmith had to grind one down for me. A little extra money, but I couldn't be more pleased with it.

delzo

Kick-Eez

I can't comment on the limbsaver but I have nothing negative to say about Kick-Eez. And,,,,if you can find friendlier folks to deal with than the Kick-Eez staff, I'd really be surprised.