kholster - anyone use them, opinion?

TRguy

kholster - anyone use them, opinion?

http://www.kholster.com/

Seems priced right as alternative to the Cross Breed and MTAC

90 money back guarantee too.

IMG_3322.JPG

Nickanto

They are very very nice holsters. Comfortable as can be. I carry a Kel Tec PF9 and it is the most comfortable IWB holster I have found. I added Crimson Trace Grips to my gun after I purchased my Kholster, I emailed the owner and he said sent it in and he would trade me. Before I even got the old one to him, the new one was in my mailbox. Great customer service.

skifast

I carry my Taurus 24/7 OSS in one. I love it. It is very adjustable. Once I got it how I like it, I cut the leather to fit the gun.

Great customer service. I would recommend that you order the smaller clips. I did not, but Jimmy sent them to me for free.

Laker

I carry my snubbie .357 in one. Very comfortable and inexpensive. As was mentioned, customer service is tops.

nhsmoker

I just got mine in the mail today and while it took a few minutes to figure out exactly where I wanted the adjustments I have to say it is really comfortable and I wouldn't hesitate to order another one. Also if you plan on getting one I have a code for 10% off pm me if interested.

DasFriek

Its nothing fancy but it works well.
ATM its the only IWB holster i own that is comfortable.
I trimmed the hell out of mine also,but the owner will still guarantee it.
Fast and friendly service also.

Its pretty well made,i don't see how i could tear it up or break it either.Its great at tucking in shirts and effectively hides the gun well.

DasFriek

Trim it up jim,and re drill holes as needed.
Id say mines almost half the size it was when i received it,and the owner states he will warranty it no matter how much you modify it as long as it isnt abused.That is what i recall anyway,i better look that info back up.

mes

I have one that changed the way I carry. It is the only one of this style that I own. I would'nt hesitate to get one of this style.

omega

Looks like it would be great for IWB carry in hot, sweaty Florida. The large raw hide back-flap will keep the 'salt water' away from the gun.

Croz

I have one for my P229, and have ordered one for my KelTec P11. They are fantastic holsters and are great in 'hot, sweaty Florida.'

With a decent belt, they are 'forget you have your gun on' comfortable.

ZeSpectre

A tip to try with this sort of holster if you live in one of the "hot n' sweaty" areas. Once you get it all set up, adjusted, and trimmed the way you want it, go after the leather with some Atsko "Sno Seal" and you won't get "sweat through" anymore. :D