Keltec P32 question

XLT

A friend of min just bought one of these at a gunshow. When you pull the slide back, is it normal for the barrel to have a little play, like wobble back and forth? It looked pretty weird to me, but it looks like it could be part of the design. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks,

XLT

XLT

Thanks, don't know much about pistol designs. this may tick a bunch of people off, but that looks really shoddy. Thanks again,

XLT

Tex32cal

My sloppy little KT 32 bug gun is happy wearing her brand new Armalaser. She's happy. I'm happy. What could be better? :p

Michael

Anon

My "sloppy, shoddy" Kel-Tec 32 goes bang when I pull the trigger, and functions as it should, every time.

XLT

I told you I'd get a lot of people ticked off, didn't say it didn't work, or that it was "shoddy"...that it appeared that way.:rolleyes:

I wasn't raggin on the keltec, it's a cut above my favorite pistol... a JHP45 by none other than HIPOINT...

JohnKSa

Administrator
Most any locked breech semi-auto pistol will show a good deal of play in the barrel with the slide locked back. Just the way things are...

Blowback guns (like your HiPoint) have a fixed barrel that won't wiggle. The problem is that past a certain power level, using a blowback design requires a very heavy slide and a very stiff recoil spring.