Kel Tec Sub2000 - $495

Captains1911

To my surprise, a LGS has one on the shelf, a G17 model, and I've been wanting one for a while, but he wants $495, that sounds too high. What do you guys think?

Retread7

Full MSRP is $409, on the other hand I haven't seen one available for a couple of years. After the announcement of upcoming assault weapons ban (II) in the debates last night, the fact that you can get it is reason enough to get it quick. My 2 cents.

PT-92

checkmyswag

I want one. Have zero need for one. Was looking at the 33 round Glock mag today.

If I had one nickel for everytime I said that but "pulled the trigger" anyway...well I just quickly did the math and I would be .75c richer--so I am only .75c behind as I see it ;).

BTW I have two Subs in 9mm and one Hi Point carbine in .45CP (KT fold capability is a key variable as I see it).

Flopsweat

That's pretty high but they'll get it, and they won't have to wait long. You, on the other hand, probably will if you pass it up. I run across one locally about every 18 months. If you can get someone to order it for you it shouldn't be much longer than that and you may be able to get it at retail.