Kel-Tec P-32 10 rd factory magazines

Carmady

I read some reviews of these, and there were many reports of the things just falling apart. Are they that flimsy?

Is the big plastic grip extension part removable, or is that what holds it together?

Attachments

• P-32 10 rd mag.jpg
    P-32 10 rd mag.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 43

kymasabe

I have one, a few hundred rounds thru it, range use only, havent had any problems with mine yet. If it ever falls apart, i'll just put a standard baseplate on it if i can.

cc-hangfire

Not that flimsy. Kel Tec has been making these for a couple of decades, so any early issues have been corrected. I have both the P32 & P3AT with the extended mags for both.

On the .380, I prefer the flush fit mags & discovered that the extended magazines are simply regular magazines (the steel part) with the extension being cast plastic. I removed the bottom plate (& spring & follower of course) then carefully cut the extension off. I trimmed the spring to the length of my 6 round mags, and reassembled it with the base plate fitting the steel body. So you can go from extended to regular flush fit—-but you can’t go back.

Carmady

the extended magazines are simply regular magazines (the steel part) with the extension being cast plastic.

Thanks for the explanation. I was hoping they were like SA's extended mags which are full length steel with a removable plastic collar, but I guess they aren't.