Kel Tec customer service leaves a lot to

crimsondave

be desired. My p-32 has been there over 6 weeks. They said turn around was 6 weeks. Now they say 8 weeks. WTH??? They are not even friendly either.

Sturmgewehre

I've never had good luck with their products or their CS.

Hence I avoid Kel-Tec.

I hope you get your pistol back and it works properly.

dgludwig

For customer service, it's awfully hard to beat Ruger or Smith & Wesson. They may cost more initially but, in terms of cs and resale value, it's money well spent imo.

Nasty

At least English is their native language...

They get them fixed eventually...you don;t have another pistol?

glove

I have always had good C.S. from Kel-Tec. They are friendly and helpful and shipping is fast. I must be lucky.:D

glassguy

I live about 12 miles from KT so I have gone to their facility. For me their service has been excellent. What is disappointing is that I have had to go there for problems twice, once for my P3AT and once for my Sub 2000.

orionengnr

I never sent a gun there. They sent me a bunch of parts for four different KTs.
Unfortunately, all the new parts, F&B, etc, never got me a reliable pistol. So I moved on.

LOUcifer

Quote:
For customer service, it's awfully hard to beat Ruger or Smith & Wesson. They may cost more initially but, in terms of cs and resale value, it's money well spent imo.

+1 to that.

+1 again

I can attest to S&W...I would gladly spend whatever they wanted to charge for their firearms, knowing how much they stand behind them.

crimsondave

At least English is their native language...

They get them fixed eventually...you don;t have another pistol?

Yeah, I got several pistols, but I don't have another tiny one that I can carry in my pocket. If you can figure out how to conceal a 629, 686, 1911, or and xdm full size in your pocket let me know.

Stevie-Ray

If you can figure out how to conceal a 629, 686, 1911, or and xdm full size in your pocket let me know.
Cut and reinforce a hole in the front of your pocket for the 629's barrel, and it can fit in your pocket. Only issue is, the steady pounding of the barrel against your knee can be troublesome until you build up enough of a callus to negate it.;)

crimsondave

Cut and reinforce a hole in the front of your pocket for the 629's barrel, and it can fit in your pocket. Only issue is, the steady pounding of the barrel against your knee can be troublesome until you build up enough of a callus to negate it.

LOL! Good one! :D