Kel-Tec CP33 Experiences?

dakota.potts

Anybody own one of these and have a decent amount of time with it?

Been thinking about getting a fun .22 lately. Can't stop thinking that this little gun would be quite the fun plinker or shooter, especially with a red dot, stabilizing brace and maybe even a suppressor down the road :eek:

Just curious what the actual end user experience has been for people who have them, since actual function of Kel-tec firearms seems highly specific to individual models.

TruthTellers

Accuracy is great, function with good ammo or ammo it likes is flawless, trigger is good... there's a lot to like.

There's also a few drawbacks, the major one being the magazines are a PITA to load by hand. I'm not much into mag loaders, but the CP33 absolutely needs one. I also don't care much for the grip, the smooth plastic squares do nothing, I would suggest getting some grip tape to use on it.

The size of the grip is a potential issue if you have smaller hands, the magazines are sized for .22 Mag. IDK why they did, but that means that the feed ramp is partially on the magazine itself and I think that helps with feed reliability.

I love mine, probably the most accurate .22 pistol I own.