Keep it simple... We all love pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

topspin43

Just for the heck of it... post a semi-auto(s) and/or revolver(s)pic and tell us a little about what we're looking at.

attachment.php

My last purchase and fast proving to be one of my favorites. Tons of value for under $400.
CZ75D Compact PCR

Patton21

Topspin

Hey Topspin,

What do you think of that CZ compact? Does it fit your hand alright? I was reading one forum and they said they were having problems with FTE in their cz compacts, any problems so far? Gorgeous looking gun!

MostToysWins

Gun show purchases

Top Left - S&W 3913LS...My wifes range shooter and my carry peice (for now)
Bottom Left - S&W Model 60LS...My wife's carry peice
Gun store purchases

Top Right - Sig P226 CPO...got it for $455.00 with 4 mags...rather proud of that fact
Middle Right - Ruger GP100 6"...My 1st revolver, love it

Hand me downs

Bottom right - Beretta .22 Minx..my first semi-auto, dad gave it to me when I was 12, shoots like the day it was made...a lot of fun

IMG_0972.jpg

281 Quad Cam

PT223.jpg

Seeing the Beretta .22 up there inspired me to post.

Just picked this up the other day, Taurus PT-22. Haven't shot it yet. I've heard equally as many bad things as good. Everything feels tight and sturdy, all of it's "functions" function. Guess I'll see if its a jammo-matic - for the price I couldn't care either way.

Also my Glock 19 and what accompanies it daily. Sorry to include so much other stuff, but its really the only picture I have of it right now. Also read : "Why Knives?" :D
rigs.jpg

MidKnight

I've included this one in previous posts... but I'm a photo whore...

mediumsize.jpg

My S&W 908 w/ S&W S.W.A.T full size folder.

OkieCruffler

My favorite pistol of all time.
340740.JPG

Mitchell Trophy II with a NcStar 2X20 scope and Herret grips. Everyone I know badmouths them, but this one never fails. And I've taken money from more than a couple of HiStandard/S&W41 snobbs.

BillCA

Okay, a couple of photos...

First a pair of self-shuckers...
M39_0017cm.jpg

These are S&W Model 39's - top one made in 1972, the bottom one made in 1981. A nicely matched pair.

Lion & Lamb
LionMouse_0759.jpg

Left: S&W Model 57, circa 1981, .41 Magnum, recessed w/o pinned barrel. Right: S&W Model 042 .38 Special (uncataloged transition model).

Lion & Mouse
LionMouse02.jpg

Left: S&W Model 57, circa 1981, .41 Magnum, recessed w/o pinned barrel. Right: S&W Model 31 .32 S&W Long, 3" barrel.

sabre

orig.jpg

Smith & Wesson Model 58, .41 Magnum, 4" barrel, fixed sights. This one dates to around 1969, and is wearing Spegel Boot Grips.

Bill

omegapd

Here's a couple of my favorite CCWs...

My everyday is this older nickel Model 10 .38. I did replace the big wood with some Pachs, though.

GUN033.jpg

If I'm travelling to a larger city (in my case, Atlanta) this S&W 40F comes along (bad reputation and all- no problems for me)

ccw013.jpg

jrfoxx

firestorm45.jpg

Firestorm 45 ACP "Compact" model (4.5" bbl). My favorite and most trusted of my handguns. $300 NIB, 4 years and LOTS of rounds later, has been 100% reliable and as accurate as can be with fixed sights at up to 25yds (never tried further, I'm not that good :))

rrh44mag.jpg

Ruger Redhawk 44 Mag with Pachmyr grips and a sweet trigger job. Got it used, in mint condition for $320. Tons of fun to shoot and accurate as all git out.

m637.jpg

My 99% of the time carry rig. S&W M637, inherited vintage early 70's S&W leather holster, and speed loader with spare load of 158gr LSWCHP +p's.

joab

My meager collection

Clockwise for the top

Ruger Standard Automatic and MKII
Two of my three Norinco 1911s
Feg PA 63
Uberti Cattleman 44-40
Ruger Super Black Hawk .44 mag
Ruger Vaquero Old Model .45 colt
Two Taurus M85s
Taurus 445
Beretta 950BS .25

Theres a Beretta 92 FS Compact missing
50fd0cd9.jpg

SKS NUT

Here is a pictures of my pistols working from left to right
A CZ 75B 9mm
Norinco Model 201C in 9mm copy of a Tokarev
Norinco Model M-93 22 copy of a Colt Woodsman
Taurus Tracker 22 in Stainless
CZ-52
Browning Buckmark 22
344116.jpg

Trip20

I hate that pic Jart!!! I gotta wipe the keyboard or the drool will make the keys stick!

Veeeery nice. WA did a beautiful job. ;)

OkieCruffler

Just to be different.
341062.JPG

Thompson Contender with a 256 win mag barrel pruned back to 6 inches and for nostalgic reasons a Bushnell Magnum Phantom 2.5X scope.

Ala Dan

Member in memoriam
Here Is My Latest Snub

A spiffy S&W 2.5" model 66-4 .357 magnum~!:D

Attachments

• DSCN7882.JPG
    DSCN7882.JPG
    177.2 KB · Views: 2,974
Status
Not open for further replies.