KALINKA Sent me a USED Scope

IZZY

This is the po 3.5 X 20 power scope they advertise on the site. I HAVE been in contact with Kalinka (via e-mail...they wont answer the phone or call me back...I left messages).

IT's OBVIOUSLY USED AND TINKERED WITH IN EVERY POSSIBLE WAY...black paint has been put on screws, and tube to cover marks and scratches...

They say they will refund my money IF items have not been used + some legal mumbo Jumbo... I received this YESTERDAY...and I was sent an e-mail

BTW the optics on this model STINK, I have seen Belorussian scopes of much higher optical grade years ago...this Russian made commercial version is not even up to 3.5 power....more like 2.5 and very poor view on the sides of the glass...
All I want is a commitment from them that they WILL refund my money, and for others to BEWARE of KALINKA

Last edited:

IZZY

kalinka optics sells AK scopes, rails etc.

Out of the three items I bought, only one is worth keeping.

This scope must have been either a return, or a refurb.

And the optics were POOR for this type of scope...very substandard...I wish it was Belorussian vs. Russian.:(

EDIT:
After 5 e-mails, 8 calls ( I left messages 3 times they never called me back!)...They say they will refund my money .Period.

I got this scope YESTERDAY...let's hope they do. I will keep you posted.

Yithian

My only POSP was purchased here...
http://www.rugift.com/photocameras/rifle-scopes.htm

It cost more than tantal or other sites but I chose to get mine from Belarus.
The other downside was, I had to wait for it to come from Belarus.
Works like a charm tho and clarity/sharpness is about the same as my Bushnell Elite.
It actually gets better as the sun sets. Or at least thats my preception.

IZZY

Thanks for the options amigos!

Hopefully I'll get my refund and be able to find a better quality scope elsewhere.