Kahr Xs Big Dot Sights

jsdkms

Just wanted to report how happy I am with the XS Big Dot sights on my Kahr PM9. Very east to line up the sights on target and very precise. Great for low light and a great combat sight. I installed them myself using a sight pusher and it took about 2 hours to remove the old sights and fit the XS.

Shadi Khalil

I was interested in them for a long time and went to buy a set for my 342 from my local shop. They actually advised aganist it. Prehaps they dont work so great for revolvers? Glad you like yours.

12GaugeShuggoth

Glad you like them, I have a pair on my XD40 subcompact and absolutely love them. I tried mounting them myself, but the crappy little punch they provided broke after a couple solid whacks. Ended up going to my preferred shop and they did it for free.......I didn't feel right about it so I gave him a healthy tip.

jsdkms

Pics from my IPONE - Not the best.

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 57
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 50
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 38

jsdkms

More pics.

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 41
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    193.8 KB · Views: 37
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    188.1 KB · Views: 39

jsdkms

Yea - They are time consuming to fit on - Have to take your time and file them down to make them fit easier.

roadrash

Fixed sight Smith and Wesson revolvers,that come equipped with Big Dot sights from the factory,have a wider sight channel milled into the topstrap,than a fixed sight Smith and Wesson revolver with traditional sights!