Kahr Magazine Questions

ajacobs

I have a couple of questions regarding Kahr magazines.

1. Does anyone have both the 7 and 8 round 9mm Mags that can tell me the difference internally? I am guessing that that the bodies are the same save for the witness holes as they are both flush fitting. I have 20 (6 for eack full grip and 2 for my mk with the special base plates)factory kahr seven rounders for my 4 kahrs and IF I can just change springs and followers or something, that will be allot cheaper than upgrading by just purchasing new 8 rounders from kahr at 40 bucks a pop.

2. Has any one tried the promag kahr mags (the ten rounders). I have always only used factory mags for all the my guns from the begining but these are appealing.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

wun_8_seven

i have tried the promags and the spring gets weak pretty quick. also i called kahr about 8 rounders and was told they only fit the t9 fullsize guns. 187

ajacobs

Well the kahr web page says they fit all 9mm models although I give it 50/50 wether the web page is right or the customer service rep it right. (it also says that the one with the grip extension fits all 9mm and I know that isn't right) but on the other hand why would they make a 8 round with a grip extension if it could only be used in the t series?

wun_8_seven

thats what confused me i saw them on the web site also then was told by a cs rep they only fit t9. so who knows, if you order one and it works let us know. 187