Kahr K40 or Sig 239 SAS 40?

JCP281

Kahrs are always my top pick. Great pistols, very reliable. The K series fits VERY well in my hand, and fires like a a good pistol should.

Sixer

I've always been a fan of Sigs, and recently became a fan of Kahrs. I don't think you can go wrong with either.

BUT if I had to pick... I would go with the Sig 239. I have one in 9mm and it's a great carry gun. My personal feeling is that the Sig might have an edge in durability. Not to say that the Kahr isn't durable, but the Sig is just so well built...

GojuBrian

I've heard nothing but good things about either of them. That's what makes it a hard decision.
I think the Sig has more features I like such as the SA/DA SRT trigger, dehorned, etc...

Can anyone tell me something bad about either? :)

kenny g

KAHR or KIMBER SOLO CARRY

absolutely love my new MK9 ELITE 03..

sorry,posted in the wrong thread can't figure out how to move /delete it:confused:

Attachments

• IMG_0747.jpg
    IMG_0747.jpg
    245.2 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

vyse.04

I recently purchased a K9 and I can say that Kahrs are a very smooth shooting firearm. I like the extra weight of a steel frame, and they are still very slim. The slide is less than in inch wide, and the grips stick out just enough to fill my hands (as opposed to the polymer series). I don't think you can go wrong with either though, but with the K series you don't really have to worry about it catching on something, so that would make the two even in that area as well. I'd like to get ahold of a 239 for comparison, but at the same time I am perfectly content with my K9.

GojuBrian

Personally, I'd go for the SIG.

I did! I held the kahr and I'm not crazy about the fit and feel.

I ordered the Sig 239 SAS Gen 2. Now I need suggestions for some grips and concealable holster. :)