KAC PDW...Dare to dream?

HKFan9

I have been drooling over these things for years...:( Was there any new word of talks of a civilian type version... obviously would have to have a longer barrel... unless you went the tax stamp route. Or is the closest I am going to get to owning one are the Airsoft variants?:(

Anyone know of anyone trying to make a dress up kit for a regular AR to be made "similar".

I know this is rather mall ninja-ish of me...:rolleyes: but I just love everything about that design. I wish I could shake the hands of the development team, but PA is rather far from FL.;)

5RWill

Haha you can bet your bottom dollar one thing, if it ever comes available to the public it will expensive as everything else that KAC produces... Like for instance they're 6,000$ M110. Love the companies products but rather despise the prices.

Ridge_Runner_5

Interesting gun, but some BS proprietary caliber that only they will produce, and will charge a damned arm and a leg for it. As I said 2 years ago when it was first shown at SHOT, if it came in a common caliber, I'd be all over it.

HKFan9

Yes the ammo would be a bit hard... if they made a Civi version for us in something more common, I would even be a happy camper. .223 would be nice, 5.7x28 would be cool... just wish there was an answer to this thorn in my side.:rolleyes:

HKFan9

Oh I know it would cost an arm and a leg.... but this is one gun.... I'd def start saving my pennies for.:D

bigghoss

that's nice. but I'd rather have an H&K MP7 or an FN P90. of course they already make a civvy version of the P90.