just scored a beretta 1201fp

bigghoss

went down to my LGS and there was a guy trying to sell a beretta 1201fp but the store owner would only give him $200. I quietly strolled out of the store right ahead of the guy and gave him my number in the parking lot. I was hoping to get a chance to look up the gun but the guy called me within 5 minuets. I looked the gun over and gave him $350 bucks for a like new 1201fp with a nice beretta case. I felt ok giving him that much because I knew the gun store was going to put at least $400 probably more if they had bought it. after some searching I was relived to read positive reports on these shotguns.

anyway here it is
167191_10150114154555219_673145218_8096657_5411225_n.jpg

I like the configuration it's in but if I could I'd like to get a railed forend and collapsable stock if anyone makes them.

JNewell

That's a steal, but you are not going to find any bolt-up aftermarket stocks or forends. For the price, you shouldn't even consider complaining. ;)

bigghoss

I ain't gonna complain. a mag clamp and a streamlight scorpion for a light setup and some non-skid tape on the ultra smooth forend and on to the next one.:D

bigghoss

the weather has been bitter cold for the last month but I'm hoping to take it for a spin monday. I got a 15rd box of slugs and I grabbed a couple boxes of upper end birdshot. the box says 1400fps so hopefully they'll cycle the gun and give me something less expensive to play with. I'll probably order some wolf buckshot for the range too.

mete

That is of course basically a Benelli .I don't know about parts interchange but takedown is basically the same.

123kiwi

Good score!! I love my Beretta, light and super fast handling, points naturally and is accurate with slugs at 100metres...
Great buying, enjoy:cool: