Just saying hello ...

DPS0348

I'm brand new to TFL and just wanted to say hello to everyone. I'll try to read (translate "lurk") for a while before I jump into the conversations, and I don't tend to say much, anyway, unless I have something of value or that is pertinent to offer. My opinions matter a lot to me but much less to y'all until I've gained some credibility. Anyway, I'm thankful to have found this board, and I look forward to learning a LOT while hanging around!

Mal H

Staff
Welcome to TFL DPS0348 - We're glad you found us also. (Actually we saw you peeking around the corner a few times to see what's happening over here.) Have fun and join in the conversations any time.

DPS0348

Stephen,

Yes. Former non-commissioned member of a local Department of Public Safety ... but still maintain close ties with those guys and definitely back the blue! Thanks for asking.

Stephen A. Camp

Staff In Memoriam
Hello, DPS0348! Kind of figured. Worked with David Byrnes when he was a trooper up here before going to the Rangers and got my police firearms instructors' certificate from Lt. Jungkind down at DPS Austin. Always had a soft spot for the troopers when I worked as they always helped out as best they could with anything you asked for. Best.