Just picked up an M1

PJ11B3VF7

As some of you know my girlfriend developed a craving for a Garand. Being willing to do almost anything for a woman who is beautiful, shoots, is pro-RKBA and makes far more money than I do to boot I started my search. I quickly found out that the best deal going was to order a http://www.odcmp.com rifle.

Wouldn't you know, fate intervened. One of my buds is moving out of the area and is selling off a bunch of his "toys". I picked up a Springfield with a Douglas barrel for $500.00. :)

I just wanted to share. :D

Q-Man

Ya, but if you really really really wanted to share, you'd let us clone your girlfriend! :)

Some guys have all the luck!

Concur with Johnwill. We don't want you hurt testing an old rifle and we'll be happy to sight it in and do so load developments for you.

PJ11B3VF7

Gary and johnwill, you guys remind me of an old quote I heard once upon a time. "With friends like these you don't need enemies" :D SO being the kindhearted, PC dude that I am I must decline your generous offers. I couldn't live with myself if anything happened to the two of you.

Besides, I have to make sure that it works fine for my baby. ;)

Take care y'all

Southla1

Member In Memoriam
She does have a couple of sisters though. Perk! Perk! She do? WHAPPPPPP!!! OOOPS the old lady just laid a frying pan over my head! :D :D

johnwill

PJ11B3VF7, you must have misunderstood. We were going to take the girlfriend too, so you wouldn't have to worry about getting the rifle perfect for her! :D:D:D

PJ11B3VF7

Johnwill, hold on bud let me think about that for a moment....... Naaaaah, no way are you getting either. Find your own.... :D

Take care

Pete