Just picked up a Kimber Custom II yesterday...

SteelJM1

Holy Crap! My first foray into auto pistols, and i am IMPRESSED!!! It definitley shoots better than I do, and only one hangup while shooting, didnt return to battery for some reason out of 150 rounds total.

Granted I was shooting at 7 yards supported, but still! Even unsupported, with tired caffinated hands I didn't do all that shabby.

dscf0335f.jpg

By steeljm1

dscf0334o.jpg

By steeljm1

"But what about that little guy on the bottom, Steel?"
Oh that little guy? I wouldn't worry about that little guy ;)

Consider me a 1911 fan. Oh and the price of .45 ACP has tipped the scales for me into asking santa for a reloading setup. :D

gregjc9

Congrats on a wise purchase. I have a Custom Classic Target, TLE II, and a Tactical Ultra II. They have all been as reliable as expected, and will blow out the 10 ring if I do my part. Enjoy :D Oh yeah, and now the "sickness" begins. ;)

DavidJ

Too much coffee

SteelJM1:

Nice pistol and good shooting. You did way better than I did my first time out!

IMG_1636.jpg

orionengnr

First time I shot my buddy's Kimber Pro Eclipse (about six years ago), my first thought was "now, this could get expensive." I have owned eight Kimbers since then. :)

SteelJM1

Oof, Another 200 rounds today (I must be allergic to money) and even though the recoil seemingly isn't as bad as my SP101 with fullhouse magnum loads... my wrist and elbow are KILLING ME! At least it gives me an excuse to give it a rest for a bit. My wallet's begging for mercy!