Just bought my first TALO Ruger 10/22 Carbine

FunGramps

This dragon engraved Ruger on red wood isn't for everybody, in fact I think it's one of those hate it or love it deals...or maybe an eventual acquired taste?
I've had a regular factory Ruger 10/22 before, and I usually like plain wood with a matte finish, but went on the wild side with this, and I like it.
I'm going to sweeten up that terrible factory trigger pull with a Kid drop-in.

ruger.jpg

GarandTd

Can't say how I feel about that. I like the wood color and the dragon is unique. It is interesting to say the least.

jmr40

I have never cared for the standard carbine. While the engraving doesn't suit my style, I do like the stock design MUCH better than the standard carbines. I actually think I could live with that. The more I look at it the more I like it.

Siggy-06

Ruger has been putting out a few nice distributor exclusive stocks for their 10/22’s. It’s nice to see more variety in the line up like barrel lengths and stock choices. Hopefully the inflated prices and scarcity die down soon.

GarandTd

I like it. The more I look, the more I like. I actually really like the slash "checkering" on the forend. Maybe a grizzly paw dug in would appeal to me more than a dragon, but cool find.

Pahoo

Very Nice !!!

This dragon engraved Ruger on red wood isn't for everybody, in fact I think it's one of those hate it or love it deals.
I like it and my compliments. I don't know if I would pay extra for this stock but very interesting. There are few that may be better but certainly many that are worse. ..... IRO

Enjoy and;
Be Safe !!!

Shadow9mm

Its unique, but it should still run like a top. It would take me a bit to get used to the stock. and I would be worried about banging it up. I'm kind of neutral on it. If you like it that is what is important.

The better trigger will make it a new gun

Congrats and enjoy!

dgludwig

This dragon engraved Ruger on red wood isn't for everybody, in fact I think it's one of those hate it or love it deals...or maybe an eventual acquired taste?

Certainly interesting, unique and well crafted-but an acquired taste will never be an eventuality for me. I hate it. :eek: