July and August shoots...

PvtPyle

Some FALfiles guys are going to the bowl to shoot on the 13th, but lets get a big shoot together for the 27th. It looks like our only chance for a big one this year. We have found a new and easy way up the hill, and a new spot to set up that is really nice.

Then we have the 2/3 day FTX in August. Anyone interested in going please let me know right away. We have some folks coming in from out of town for this one (some of you guys may remeber the crazy couple from last year that humped their gear and the 1919 up and down the hill.....) and it should be a great time. Good training too on land nav and gear selection and evaulation. The form up time on my web site is wrong, we will form up at my house @ 1500, not 1800.

http://pvtpyle.com/utah_regional_shoots1.htm

Lets get it set upi guys and have another great time. We have gotten many new shooters and converts over the last year, this is a great time to get them all together and press the flesh and burn some powder!

Correia

I'm going to start a new thread with Utah in the title. That should get folks attention.

How about a little get together this weekend?

Bob Locke

Just checked your schedule, and I'll be making plans for the Sept. 27th TFL shoot. I figure it's about an 8-hour drive for me, and I'll see if labgrade is interested in tagging along as well.