John M Browning

Kodiac

History and such is big in my family...
Visited an Aunt who is deep into family history. Turns out I am related to a the Brownings who had a gun shop in Nauvoo... John M Browning's Father's shop.

That made my day. Browing being the coolest gunmaker ever... No wonder I liked his inventions so much!
(Stoner being second.)

------------------
Kodiac
Kenetic Defense Institute
"Sir Heckler"

Bushwhacker

Since your related does that mean you'll get your pal's here at TFL a discount? ;)

Family history is always very interesting, Mine is related to a famous choclate factory in England.

------------------
Justice for one,Justice for all.

John Moses Browning has been deified in the eyes of my group. So, Kod, you lucky devil, does this mean we can get a discount on an 1885 in 45-70?

Grayfox

Kodiac, I refer you to 4V50 Gary's post in the handgun forum/ Para-ordinance fan club thread.
"For the word has been written, and he who shall accept the word shall be saved."
Brings a tear to my eye. :)

Jeff Thomas

Kodiac, considering 4V50 Gary's biblical reference re: 'Moses' Browning, I'll need to caution that that software I recommended may not be able to go that far back! ;)

Kodiac

Thank you all for your kind words...
As for more software - Thats why I visited the Aunt!... All I need is more software...
Sheesh!