"Jeopardy"

roy reali

They finaly had a question, or should I say answer, on Jeopardy that I beat my wife on. It asked something about the millimeter conversion of a 35 caliber Glock 17. I quickly shouted, "What is 9mm? I was right!

Actually, my wife does much better then I do. I really think she should try out for the show. I might do ok if they had a hunting or gun related category. That got me thinking, what could they ask in a Jeopardy category about about hunting, shooting, or guns? I figured we could help them out. Who knows, someone on their staff might even come across our forum here and get ideas.

Remember, in Jeopardy, the clue is actually the answer, and the answer is the question. Since I started this thread, I'll go first.

Category is: Cartridges

The Answer is: Obsolete predecessor of the .22 Hornet that was chambered in the Remington No. 7 rolling block rifle in 1904.

You come up with the answer, rather the question for the above clue. See if you can come up with your own.

SPEMack618

Answer "Preferred cartridge of Special Agent Melvin Purvis, touted as able to penetrate all body armor and a Ford V-8"