IWB Mag Holder

New19

I am looking for a IWB or OWB Mag holder for a G30 Magazine and don't know enough to pick a good one:eek: anyone have suggestions on type and best place to purchase.

Thanks

Dwight55

Mine is a Fobus, . . . double mag, . . . paddle style that I often use when carrying a 1911. It is a slick black plastic, . . . retains the mags well, . . . but allows them to be extracted very easily.

I'm going to make myself a fancy leather double rig, . . . just haven't gotten around to it yet.

I will also probably make one covered in denim to match my denim covered holster.

Best bet for you is to go to an IDPA shoot or something like that, . . . ask questions of the guys there, . . . most ranges are cold, meaning you can't be handling your guns, . . . but mags and mag holders are in abundance and it is a good way to get a feel for what you might like.

May God bless,
Dwight

Xrunner

I use Fobus as well for double OWB but use Blackhawk for single OWB. Both work great, and the paddle backing on the Fobus helps keep them steady and in place. The down side to the paddle is that if can get in the way if you sit down or the like.

I've yet to find a good IWB one, so if you do please let use know. :)