IWB holster for M&P 9mm??

Mercenary

I posted this in the Guns and Gear section with no responses, so I'll try here. I am looking for an IWB holster for my full size M&P 9mm. I have looked at several models, but I don't know anything about them. What is a good brand or a good model that I can carry IWB comfortably? So far I have looked at:

Fobus
Galco
Crossbreed

Any other suggestions?

BeachHead

I like Comp-Tac myself. I've heard good things about their Minotaur, but I opted for the Infidel. Mind you, I can't CC all day as I live in CA. I just carry around the house. Hope this helps.

Single Six

I highly recommend Fist holsters. I've used them exclusively for many years now. No problems to report, very durable stuff. Their phone # is 1-800-443-3478, the web site is www.Fist-inc.com. I usually place my orders over the phone; I find it easier to tell a living human being what I want in a holster rather than type it in.:eek:

Last edited:

moose_nukelz

I also went with a Comp-Tac Infidel for my M&P and am waiting for it to get here (should be arriving any day). I read a lot of good things about them and will also be ordering a light compatible Phantom by Raven in a couple months.

MLeake

I use the Comp-Tac Minotaur for my M&P45 and 45c. It rides low, allows the compact to conceal under a fairly normal sized t-shirt, and is reasonably comfortable. The full-size grip still requires a looser t or else an outer shirt.

Only drawback I have noted is that the gun tends to have more trapped perspiration at day's end than it gets with my leather IWB.

coop2564

Galco king tuk!

mp.jpg

moose_nukelz

I got my Infidel holster today and it is very good. I have been using a DeSantis leather IWB for almost two years with my Glock 23 and the Infidel wears, functions and conceals better with a larger M&P. From order to delivery was 8 days and they even throw in some candy!!