IWB holster for full size 1911

Musketeer

None of the links worked for me but I will let you in on something. If you are going to IWB a 5" 1911 then you really better get a decent rig. Cheaping out will only cost you more as you continue to buy more cheap holsters which are not up to the task.

Crossbreeds are nice, although I am not a fan of an exposed muzzle (it has worn through a couple pairs of pants).

My favorite buy for the buck has to be the K&D Dakota Defender.
http://kdholsters.com/iwb-defend.php

dakota-defender-1-bg-s.jpg

I love mine and it is the only holster I use for my 1911. There are multiple Kydex clips available for different belts and levels of concealment. It even is tuckable. Amazingly it is only $70.00 but you will have to wait (two months for mine, check to see how long they are running now.)

Great rig. Great price. Great service. Great people. Spend good money on a good rig and you will not be sorry. Cheap out and you will have a rig that comes loose, moves about, wears poorly and is uncomfortable. TRUST ME, I TRIED.

RickB

Hume makes good stuff, at a good price. Avoid the metal clip, and get the loops. I prefer a good bit of cant on carry holsters, and use a Kramer IWB #3.

Musketeer

I have the first Hume for my Firestar and it is so so at best. While well made the first person who came up with the metal clip concept for holding a gun should be beaten. It just gets the job done usually for my Firestar but I would never want to trust it to a full size 1911. With the Firestar I was stuck, discontinued guns are hard to get holsters for, that is not the case with your 1911.

jrothWA

Have used the..

Bianchi Model 6 and 3 IWB. Also the Model 100, I use but not for carry, may have a leather worker and a thumb-break strap to it.
Prefer the Model 3 as it has a retaining strap, Model 6 & 100 relies on friction.

Have an old Model 6L, that's a triple layer of suede for a K frame 4", SWEET!!
At 238lbs, it molds into the blubber (Hey round is a SHAPE)