IWB for M&P .40 Full Size

Harry Callahan

All,

With the news that Wisconsin will be the next to last state to allow CC I plan on spending more time there, considering the snail's pace that my Illinois is taking to get the law passed here:mad:. I was looking through some magazines looking for a comfortable holster to carry my M&P .40 in. The Milt Sparks VM-2 looks nice but I'm just wondering what other options are out there. I'm about 5'6" 195 lbs. A little heavier than I'd like but I'm working on that. Looking for value in holster and belt. Any suggestions? TIA.

GURU1911

Holster recommendation

MY SON-IN-LAW HAS THE EXACT SAME PISTOL AS YOU DO. HE CARRIES IT IN A "CROSSBREED SUPER-TUCK" HOLSTER---ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE WITH THAT HOLSTER. NOT THE NICEST TO LOOK AT, BUT WITHOUT A DOUBT THE MOST COMFORTABLE FOR DAILY WEAR. CHECK OUT THEIR PRODUCTS @ www.crossbreed.com

GURU1911

ClydeFrog

Top picks for the M&P .40(full size)...

If you are a right handed gunner & want a high quality .40 holster for concealed use, see; www.Galcogunleather.com www.MiltSparks.com www.COMholsters.com www.HighNoonHolsters.com www.Blade-tech.com www.MitchRosen.com . Kydex or synthetic material are easy to clean & hold up very well to hot/humid climates. They are faster to re-holster too but keep in mind some brands or styles may cause minor wear marks on the M&P melonite. :(

Ted Blocker's Massad Ayoob designed LFI holster is popular & many "quiet professionals" like Kramer Gun Leather. Kramer markets horsehide rigs.

Im not a fan of the IWB holsters but high quality designs are available.
CF

randyc74

I currently build 3 IWB and 1 OWB holsters for the M&P full size. Please fell free to check them out on my website.

Randy

kalevatom

Crossbreed Supertuck, without a doubt! I use the same holster for the 40 fs and the compact. I added felt to the backside to keep the leather off my "rolls".