IWB El Paso holster for 3" GP100

dawgfvr

I just got my new "Covert Force" IWB Holster for my GP100 from El Paso today: http://www.epsaddlery.com/pc-78-9-c-force-covert-force-holster.aspx
I also have a double speed loader holder for my moon clips from them as well. Awesome workmanship!

ElPasso.jpg

I normally use OWB holsters...love my #9 FIST...but thought I'd keep an open mind and try one of these high speed IWB things that everyone seems to be using. This is going to take some getting used to...that and a little breaking in methinks. I'll take a walk-about in the woods this weekend with this item and give a "hands on" report next week.

porkskin

yeah, those grips are daddytalk. How do you like your 3" GP? Local store got one and it has been calling me... Does it pull your britches down with the weight?

Tom2

I have seen some of the El Paso western style holsters for modern handguns and they are too pretty to hide IWB!

dawgfvr

I love the 3" GP100...just thought it needed a little "after market" workmanship to make a fine revolver into an excellent one. The trigger is glass smoothe now and the moon clips make for quick reloading. The porting is the rats ass! Normally, I use my #9 Basic FIST OWB holster:

CCW4.jpg

GP1003.jpg

GP1002.jpg

GP1004.jpg