Iver Johnson 9mm M1 carbine

dr.magnum

I just picked up an Iver Johnson M1 that is chambered for 9mm. It is in an Iver Johnson synthetic pistol grip stock. It is stamped that it was made in Jacksonville, Ark. It has a 15 round mag that looks like a high power mag.
I've looked on the net and havent found much yet. I know it was made for a short time in the 80's. Anybody know anything else?
I'm hoping to get out with it later today, or tomorrow. I'll let you know how it shoots.

dr.magnum

Well, I took it out just before dark. I had a box of Win. white box. It failed to eject on the very first round, which i chalk up to the fact that it's been sitting around for awhile. After that I put a couple clips through it without a problem.
Recoil is about like a .22mag, accuracy is very good. I was shooting tin cans at 25 yards(it's tin can season here) and it was easy to keep on target.
I had fun with it. It's a nice plinker.

dr.magnum

Sorry, my daughter has the digital camera at school. She's the only one who knows how to use it anyway. Go to Auctionarms.com and look at auction #6935901. It's identical.