Ithaca 37 recoil pad

I'm looking for a rubber recoil pad for my 37 police model as the stock plastic really does a job on my shoulder...I noticed with a quick google that some are around 30 bucks...any decent ones you guys recommend that are cheaper..also, does one size fit all? thanks

BTW, I was looking at the limb saver....can anyone fill me on how well these work....I also don't want to add too much length to the stock as I don't have long arms....:)

BigJimP

LimbSaver and KickEEZ are both good pads - and $ 30 - $50 is a good average price. Many pads will need to be ground to fit your stock - but if you are looking at Brownells - they may have some pre-fit ones available.

About the only place you'll find something cheaper is on the used market / like at a gun show.

Ruger4570

I doubt you will find any recoil pad installed these days for under $30.00. Prices on everything is going up and recoil pads and gunsmithing are no exception, unfoutunatly.

BigJimP

To have a recoil pad installed in my area is about $ 100 - $ 125 (parts included ). But its really not that hard to do yourself / scribe an outline of the butt - use a stationary belt sander to clean up the profile. It can be done with hand tools ( I'm just not that patient ).