Ithaca 37 Defense?

joeb

I've several friends with them...They work fine, but to me they have vicious recoil. A lot more than my 870 or Model 12. Ducks and dove do sucuumb to them readily though. Recoil doesn't appear to affect them...Heh heh.

OLNfan

http://ithacagun.com/featherlight.html
I have the 26'' feather light in a 12 gage. I love my Ithica very much. Got a great deal on it and for some reason every one thinks the bottom eject is a new form of ejection from shotguns. It aint lol as you can tell from the site 1937 I belive it says. But every one iv let shoot loves it, espiccally if your left handed (Im right but my best friend is left)! its a great gun I would buy any other Ithica firearm just from how well mine performs! I also love how tradational it looks, and the envgarvings! Im not certain on the choke I have cause, but Im able to shoot slugs through it with out a problem, I do alot of deer hunting grouse and duck with it. I would love to get a defense model Im sure it handles much like anything else from Ithica! espically with the 18 1/2'' barrel dammn that would be fun!

Last edited: