Is the phrase..'everytime I pull the trigger..

hossdaniels

Depends. If it doesn't go boom everytime it's a problem, and some semi's jam, while pretty much every revolver or bolt rifle is gonna go boom every time. A semi that's a constant boomer is a good thing.

Last edited by a moderator:

tony pasley

the phrase it goes bang might be over done but it is better that pulled the trigger and it went click, when it needed to be bang.

Dwight55

Ahh, . . . would you rather read:

It is with great admiration toward the gunsmith's wares that I report to all readers that I have found with my new firearm that with predictable consistancy, the following events take place. As concurrently flexing the inner finger and palm muscles of my right hand, as I hold within my grasp, a firearm: I find the initiating mechanism releasing a spring, allowing the hammer assembly to move in a forward direction, thereby striking the firing pin. This action creates a mechanical function that initiates a spark within the primer assembly, thereby igniting the projectile powder, and of course producing very rapid travel through the barrel by the projectile. This scenario is accompanied by a large clap of sound emanating from the forward end of said firearm, through what is known as the barrel. Depending upon the speed of the projectile, the sound could be further enhanced by the projectile's breaking of the sound barrier.

Me thinks me likes the shorter version:D :D

May God bless,
Dwight

TyBryner

It is with great admiration toward the gunsmith's wares that I report to all readers that I have found with my new firearm that with predictable consistancy, the following events take place. As concurrently flexing the inner finger and palm muscles of my right hand, as I hold within my grasp, a firearm: I find the initiating mechanism releasing a spring, allowing the hammer assembly to move in a forward direction, thereby striking the firing pin. This action creates a mechanical function that initiates a spark within the primer assembly, thereby igniting the projectile powder, and of course producing very rapid travel through the barrel by the projectile. This scenario is accompanied by a large clap of sound emanating from the forward end of said firearm, through what is known as the barrel. Depending upon the speed of the projectile, the sound could be further enhanced by the projectile's breaking of the sound barrier.

Awesome... I'm going to start using that.

cpaspr

Way to go Dwight!

Think of all the extra future bandwidth you just committed, every time someone quotes your "enhanced" description! :) :D ;)

But it IS funny.

SixForSure

hossdaniels said:
Depends. If it doesn't go boom everytime it's a problem, and some semi's jam, while pretty much every revolver or bolt rifle is gonna go boom every time. A semi that's a constant boomer is a good thing.
So is a semiAUTOMATIC
p.s. semi's is possesive, meaning belonging to semi. Semis is the plural of semi.:)