*Is the CZ 100 any good?*

VictorLouis

The trigger is the big stumbling block.

Buy or bring a set of snap-caps with you in the 9mm or .40 you are thinking about. Politely ask if you may chamber one in order to repeatedly dry-fire it a few times. IF YOU can stand the trigger, I would say go for it. Aside from having only neutered mags available in the 9mm, it is otherwise a very good value.

joegerardi

What Victor Louis said...

I had one and loved the ergonomics and design. I just hated the trigger. Try it, and see, you might like it.

E.T.

you might try the CZ110 ?

recently I found on the official CZ website that they also have a DA/SA version, called the CZ110. This guns was based on the CZ100 and I suppose it might have a better trigger as it's no longer a DAO as is the fact for the CZ100.

Check it out at http://www.czub.cz/obsah/cz110a.htm

CZ_

CZ 100 is average

I don't like it. I love all the steel framed CZ's, but the polymer CZ 100 seems to lack the comfort and refineness of its steel counterparts. Also, the trigger is not that good and accuracy is no where near the CZ 75 level. IMO, the CZ 100 is not the CZ to buy.....

Oris

I agree. CZ100 is nothing special, looks like copycat attempt to duplicate current trend in making pistols cheaply.. Guys at CZ must understand that their biggest advantage right now is their ability to sell classy all steel pistols at the price of plastic ones, and not to try to compete in a plastic guns market, where they will certainly loose to Glock and stuff.. May be CZ100 is economical solution to arm some local police departments in Czech Republic, but I do not see it getting as popular as
CZ-75/85/97.

I will too stay away from CZ100.