Is Glock The Best Deal Going For Night Sights?

Joe_Pike

I sent my Glock 19 slide to Glock July 29th to have them install night sights and should have the slide back to me August 8th. Total cost....$61.33 to my door. That just seems like a really good deal to me. I know there may be better sights out there, but the Glock NS are pretty good. I have read that they are Meprolights. Anyway, for $57 plus tax I didn't think I could go wrong.

Joe,
My G43 came with those front and rear night sights. I think that they're terrific
and I was so impressed that I then went out and bought the Rear sights for my G19 gen 4. I'm no expert but IMHO you did great and you're correct, that was a really good deal $$$ wise. Good luck & enjoy.

TruthTellers

What's an even sweeter deal is when those night sights come on a barely used Glock police trade in.

Still, for 60 bucks, having Glock do it themselves isn't a bad deal.

Spats McGee

Administrator
I've got a set of Trijicons on a 1911 and Glock factory night sights on my G19. TBH, I like the Glock sights better. They have bigger dots and are easier to see for my old eyes.

Wishoot

They're not my favorite sights, but you can't beat the price. Especially when you can send your slide directly to Glock and have them do it.

AK103K

Im going to start sending mine in to them. Best Ive been able to do is about $75 for Meprolight's. I have both factory Glock and Mepros on mine.

Id be pulling the old ones off before I sent it back. Ive always sold my "old" sets on EBay, and usually got around $40-$45 for them. Paid for both my MGW sight tools with the money.

Fishbed77

That's a good price. Just ordering them off the internet and installing them yourself will cost just as much.

Glock branded night sights work as well as any other in my opinion. All of my Glocks have them.

roadrash

If you are sending your slide to Glock for sights detail strip it first,they will send it back complete with all new internal parts.
The slide parts alone retail for more than the sights.