Is Buds waiting for your wish list?

Xfire68

I just put an item on my wish list late last night and now I have a email saying it's in stock at $37 higher? Maybe I am being a little to suspicious????:D

Brian Pfleuger

Moderator Emeritus
I put a DW CBOB on my wish list and got an email the next day that it was in stock too.

I don't recall the price being any higher but I'm not positive. Mine was literally a "Wish" list, so I just said "Boy, don't I wish." and deleted the email.

jhansman

If the item I have on my Bud's wish list came in at $37 higher, I'd still buy it, and as fast as I could before someone else got it. That's just me though...:rolleyes:

They have a retail location and an online warehouse. Not all their guns are online. When you put something in your wishlist I believe they check the retail location and if they have one upload it.

fastforty

I've had several items on my list for over a year, haven't heard a peep out of them. And yes, they are available, I've purchased them all from other retailers while waiting on Bud.

stickhauler

Yet another reason why I ALWAYS deal with my regular local dealer.

And my local go to gun shop will still get their palms greased, and I'll get the gun I wanted for well less than my local guys wanted.

I had a hankering for a Mossberg 500 "Cruiser" 12 gauge, so last weekend I went to my local guys to see if they had one. Nope! The only pistol grip Mossberg they had was a 20 gauge, 5 shot magazine model, and they wanted $389.00 for it. I bought the "Cruiser" off Buds last evening, for $328.45, even after the $35.00 transfer fee from my local guys, I'll still be money ahead on the deal.

My local guys got the sale last weekend though, I picked up a Ruger LCP from them for $299.00, what Buds is selling theirs for.