Is $489 good price for Walther P99?

JackDRipper

I know P99 prices have come down lately and wondered if $489 is about what they are selling for now. Another place has a S&W 99 for $449 but I think I would prefer the Walther for $40 more. Thanks for your help,
JR

JMC

$489 for a NIB P99 is a very good price. I have seen them advertised for $479 at times but $489 is the normal going price.
You would be wasting your $$ on the SW99 if that's the pistol you were looking at for $449.

Gino

I've heard that the Walther guns have the slide Tennifer treated just like Glocks, but the SW version does not. If so, that should be a big selling point.

branrot

I paid 550 for mine, but that was when they first came out. I've heard there was a price drop, and from what I've seen anything under 500 even is a great deal. You'll enjoy this gun.

adept

buy 2 they're small!! that's a great price, i paid $100 more for mine over a year ago. shoot them well!!

Adept

Jeff OTMG

I just paid $459 for my all black .40 cal last weekend at the Dallas show from Schramm's. Crown N proofs on all three pieces.

kidd

or if you look at my post here (guns for sale) i have one i am seeling at a good
deal. shot 100 rnds for comparison,still new only minor wear is the barrel from shooting less
than 100 rnds :) :) check it out.