Is $150 a good price for a used NAA .22lr mini Revolver?

Delaware_Dan

The title says it all, my shop just got a NAA .22lr mini revolver (1 1/8 inch bbl) in and they are asking $150 used. I have the biggest itch it buy this but I don't like to spend money hastily. Is is a good price? Also NAA mini owners feel free to chime in about this little gun, I would like to hear about it. Good, bad, tell me your experiences. Thanks in advance.

-Dan

Te Anau

If its in excellent condition I'd say go for it.I own the "long" barrel 1 5/8" gun.They are extremely loud! :eek:

Crosshair

That is a good price for a used one in good shape. They normaly sell for $200 used where I live. +1 on the holster grip, makes the gun much more effective.

Lashlarue

I have the 22m version with 1 5/8" barrel.The standard birdshead grips suck, The little gun will literally jump out of your hand, I switched to the boot grip, 1000% improvement.Notice the amount of grip compared to my Cimarron SAA clone.They are indeed loud, got much interest last time at the range as onlookers could not even see the little gun, but they dang sure heard it!
002-3.jpg