Is $1229 a good price on a Colt 6920?

skeeter

I am new to the AR series and want to know if $1229 is a good price on a brand new Colt 6920? Anyone know of a better price?

Could someone also tell me the pros and cons of the different Colt AR models. I am only interested in a Colt rifle.

Is there a AR forum?

Thanks

Wildalaska

If you can get one for that price jump on it. The only one who sells em cheaper is me and Im out

WildforthemomentAlaska TM

MMcfpd

That's a competitive price. I saw them priced at $1250 at a gunshow today, and both lower than that and higher than that in recent months. You might shop around and find a better price, but remember to factor in sales tax, shipping and an FFL transfer, if any of those come into play.

ETA - I really like mine, but I actually like my (little tiny bit) cheaper 6721 a bit more.

DonR101395

I am new to the AR series and want to know if $1229 is a good price on a brand new Colt 6920? Anyone know of a better price?

Yes it's a fair price. Like WA said he sells them a little cheaper, but that is still good.

Could someone also tell me the pros and cons of the different Colt AR models. I am only interested in a Colt rifle.

Check out this site. There is a lot of good info without a lot of excess signal noise.

http://m4carbine.net/