Interesting podcasts at Independence Institute

alan

Whom Should You and Your Gun Trust?: So you are a gun owner and you're wondering who you should support in the upcoming election. Well, you're in luck. I sat down with David Kopel, our expert on 2nd amendment issues the other day to discuss the three potential picks for the next president and their take on gun rights. They all have their faults, but one is a little better than the others. Can you guess which one? (Hint: it rhymes with Ron McSpain). Out of the other two, one has got the really tough anti-gun talk down to a science, and the other is a do'er, not a talker. Tune in to ivoices.org to figure out who's who.

Click on more pod casts, left side of screen. One, longish, on Heller v. D.C. the other on candidates, McCain, Clinton and Obama, respecting firearms.

The following link, which I missed when posting, will take interested parties directly to pod casts.

http://www.ivoices.org/

The particular items entitled Gun Rights & Elections '08, which runs about 12 minutes. The other is entitled Academics Supreme Court Amicus Explained, which is much longer, about 45 minutes, I believe.

Last edited: