Interesting choice on "Knight Rider"

NORTEXED

I finally got around to watching the "Encore" presentation (immediate re-run to us old folks) Sat. night, and thought it interesting that they had the new Night Rider's Mother armed with what appeared to be a nickle or chrome 2" sheriffs model. I guess it was because she lived out in the country. Course I also saw her fire one at a cheap hotel door her son was standing immediately behind, and he stuck his head in and said "Watch out":(

Technosavant

I found it watchable. Not great, but I've seen worse.

If you look closely at her revolver, you can see ".44-40" on the barrel (that's what it looked like to me).

stephen426

If you look closely at her revolver, you can see ".44-40" on the barrel (that's what it looked like to me).

You are exactly right. I recorded it and played it back. Interesting choice indeed. Isn't that an old cowboy gun cartridge?

The car looks cool, but I miss the original KITT.

Technosavant

Yes, the .44-40 was designed for use in leverguns, but also found work in handguns. Although effective against people, it is by no means a modern cartridge, and would only be found in single action revolvers- hardly something well suited to self defense. Serviceable, yes, but pretty far from my first choice.

NORTEXED

Yea, if you saw it, she got popped with a Glock or something. The stunt folks picking that for her just seemed really odd.